Tuesday 8 September 2009

Relaxing Weekend

Last weekend turned out to be quite a relaxing weekend and a much needed one at that. On Friday we had pasta and wine at home while watching 2046 on DVD which was quite good although I was drifting of towards the end. I’m always so tired on Friday evenings! Then on Saturday we headed to the Diner for lunch but had to wait a while for a table so we headed to Carnegies for a quick drink. There we met Noah, Jack and Luca. Jack is moving to a place just off AnHe Road to open a new coffee shop. We took a look at his new place after we finished at The Diner. It has potential to be a good place I think. Then we headed home to just take it easy. We had hot pot for dinner then chilled out to ’Another Gay Movie: The Sequel’ which was good fun.

On Sunday we decided to finally head to Costco, I now have worldwide membership! We just mainly looked around for our first trip although I did buy a massive bag of kettle chips (almost 1kg’s worth) and we bought a French chocolate cake which was very nice. Then I watched 30th Century Man in the evening, a biography of Scott Walker. The weekend was over before I knew it!

No comments: