Monday 8 February 2010

Last weekend flew by. Mostly due to the fact that Saturday was a working day due to the upcoming Chinese New Year. By working Saturday we get the Friday of next week off too so in all it's a nine day affair this year, I can't wait!

On Saturday we headed to Ximen after work to watch the new Taiwanese movie Monga. It was pretty good from what I could make out, although no English subtitles so I will certainly have to watch it again to get the most out of it. After that we headed home and just relaxed.

On Sunday we got lunch and relaxed at home with a movie before heading to Ximen to meet George's dad as it is his 73rd birthday. We went to a newly opened Cantonese restaurant which was pretty good.

This week George is in JiaYi to spend time with family prior to Chinese New Year and as for me it's a nice easy week as there are no Elementary classes going out this week. Therefore it gives me time to relax and sort things out. Nice!

No comments: