Tuesday 16 March 2010

My 29th Birthday.



This is my last year as a twenty-something-year-old. This year I decided to celebrate my birthday in the Red Theatre area of Ximen. However, due to adverse weather, ie constant downpours, I relocated to Watersheds. Jack got there early to save a table and we were joined by Noah, Eddie, Richard, Erin, Steve, Matt, Adam, and Maria. As usual Watershed provided its usual great yet deadly drinks. After a few hours and few drinks later we all headed to Luxy. Fortunately we didn't have to pay due to some maria contacts of Maria. The rest of the night was spent dancing away to the early hours of the morning. (Pictures to be found on Facebook) Next year is the big 30!!

On Monday, George's mum came to Taipei and we went out for Japanese food with Angelina (which cost a fortune) and then off to Riverside to catch some live bands.

No comments: