Wednesday 8 October 2008

George'sBirthday

After work on Friday I headed home to commence George’s birthday celebration weekend. Getting home about7:30 we decided that we would kick off with dinner. I was in the mood to celebrate too as I had just got paid. So we headed to TGI’s. Afterwards we headed to Jack’s and Noah’s for some preliminary drinks before KTV. At about 11 we headed to KTV and all the others joined later. A great time was had by all, no doubt fuelled by the alcohol! Photos from the evening can be found in my photo album.

Saturday got off to a slow start, or shall I say a late start. We didn’t get up until the early afternoon then laid around generally being lazy. Then I decided it was time for the gym as I hadn’t been in ages. George headed back home and I went to the gym. Afterwards I decided to get a haircut but not before heading to the Apple store to buy a new iPod nano for my baby as his birthday present. Then I picked up George and we headed to Xander’s for a home cooked Thai meal. The food was great and the company was good. The alcohol wasn’t bad either! Then we headed to Dalida to celebrate George’s birthday. Slowly but surely, people began turning up. Everyone seemed to have a good time chatting and getting drunk. Finally, at about 3, George, Richard and I headed to Carnegie’s to continue the party. Although the music was a little too hip-hop based for my liking, we had a great time. It’s not about where you go but who you go with! Unfortunately I managed to pass out over breakfast at NY Bagel due to exhaustion. Finally we got home at about 7.

Sunday was a rather slow day and George and I just hang out for most of the day until the evening when we went over Noah’s. Jack bought some pizza and Lester joined us for a couple of movies. They were interesting to say the least, not necessarily in a good way. Let’s just say Noah should not be in charge of renting the next DVD night!

Monday was George’s actual birthday and to celebrate we headed to Dan Ryan’s where we had a great dinner and an awesome cheesecake. So overall, it looks like Georgie had a good birthday and I was glad to celebrate it with him. Here are to many more!

1 comment:

Cha Lai said...

I laughed out loud at, "Unfortunately I managed to pass out over breakfast at NY Bagel due to exhaustion."