Tuesday 30 December 2008

Reflections on 2008

Just a little note that i said i would write at the end of 2008 this time last year. Let's just say this time last year was not the best time in my life and i saw the need for some drastic changes. I hoped 2008 would be the year of change and it most certainly was. To be honest the first half of the year was not much fun and i didn't take to the change that i wanted so much that well at all. In fact, i thought the decisions i made may have been completely the wrong ones. The second half of the year has been great and makes the decision i made this time last year seem so worth it. I end 2008 on a happy note, indeed, the happiest i think i have ever been. I like where i live, i have a job i like most of the time, and, most importantly of all, the best guy ever who has done more than anything else to make me so happy!

I end 2008 on a completely different note to that of 2007. I approach 2009 apprehensively as change will be forced upon me without me wanting it this time. However, i feel in a far better position than i was this time last year. I believe everything will work out just fine for 2009. If it is anything like the last half of the year then it should be a great year!!

No comments: