Wednesday 25 February 2009

My Poem

Just before Georgie left to go back to the army, he wrote me a touching poem.

Somehow when you look into my eyes,
Tenderness melts my heart like chocolate meets wine,
Even we don't share a lifetime together,
Venus in the dark will guide us towards each other,
Eventually we cam across the light year.

Some say love is blind though i don't deny,
Loving you makes me see for the first time,
Our journey has just begun but I'm certain,
As long as we keep our faith in this circle of fountain,
Next stop is where we've always longed to be.

1 comment:

Cha Lai said...

...wow. That is undeniably one of the more original and sweetest poems of a r'ship that I've ever read... may your love for each other continue strong and pure... I'm very happy for you, dear.

Cha