Tuesday 2 June 2009

Back into Shape!

Last weeks annual visit to hospital for the mandatory health check was certainly pause for thought. It was more the fact that it made me pull out last years test and compare. Initial signs were good, over the four years my blood pressure is the best it has ever been, finally no worries there! Unfortunately, despite moderate levels of exercise my weight has increased somewhat.

Therefore, from June 1st i am on mission "Get Back Into Shape". I'm always reluctant to go on diets and will refrain from doing so as i know i will not keep to any strict diet. However, the snacks are out and the fruit and vegetables are firmly in and my exercise regime has now doubled in intensity. I'm not looking for fast results. My aim is to steadily decrease until a level i am happy with by the end of the year.

Watch this space! Updates will come monthly!

No comments: