Tuesday 16 June 2009

Week 2: Back Into Shape!

It's been two weeks since I decided to tackle the weight issue. It's proving a lot harder then before mainly due to my work schedule. I'm often putting in 12 hour shifts at work and any free time I do have has been dominated by preparing for the impending kindergarten graduation next month.

Therefore, even when i do get a chance to get to the gym the mere thought of it is enough to make me collapse from exhaustion! My initial plan was to force myself no matter what. However, a half-hearted workout is really not worth the effort. Hopefully after next week I can step up the game a bit.

Thinks are looking rosier on the healthy eating plan. I'm doing quite well; taking in a lot of fruit and vegetables and my general intake of food is more sparse than before. Good news on that front then!

Result: I've actually done surprisingly well considering. I've managed to shift a little over 2kgs in two weeks which is an excellent result so far.

No comments: