Tuesday 28 July 2009

Albums of the Decade

Recently I have been reflecting upon my favorite albums of the 2000’s. finally, I feel I have come up with a list of my favorite albums which have defined my post teen years to date. My criteria for choosing were as follows; any album released by an artist from 2000-2009, no greatest hits packages, no live albums, I must enjoy listening to the album as much now as I did when it was first released, and the album must receive full marks for its longevity value. As there are 22 weeks left in this year I will post one album a week in descending order until I reach the best album, in my opinion, of the 2000’s.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha... I can't believe you're actually counting how many weeks left to 2010!?

The time is NOW.

Steve said...

Not usually one for wishing away my life but yes i literally can't wait till the end of the year for a number of reasons.