Tuesday 10 November 2009

The Golden Horse Film Festival Begins.



The Golden Horse Film Festival started last Thursday, 5th November, so we are fully booked for movies for the remainder of November. We wasted no time getting started so, on Friday I drove straight to Ximen to meet George from work and we also met up with Maria as we were watching a Romanian movie, Police Adjective. We had some Japanese food and then relaxed in Starbucks for a while before heading to the movie. After the movie George realized he had lost his bad, fortunately it only contained dirty laundry from the army so it was not nearly as bad as it could have been. On Saturday we were up early to watch a morning movie at Vieshow, Enter the Void and then off to Ximen to try and locate the missing bag but to no avail. So we met up with George’s dad for Thai food and then headed home to rest for a while. Then we headed to Gordon Biersch for dinner with some of George’s old classmates. We then headed to Viewshow to see Moon. After that we went for Coldstone and then home to relax. Sunday saw yet another early start to see the movie The Red Shoes. Unfortunately my eye infection came back with a vengeance so I was suffering considerably. Therefore George went to Ximen to see the afternoon movie while I rested at home. I can’t believe my eyes are bad again; it’s been more than a month already! On Monday I went back to the hospital to get more eye drops. So I’ve started yet another weekly course of medication. This time it better work!

No comments: