Wednesday 18 November 2009

Mixed Week So Far

This week has proved both good and bad so far. Firstly it would appear my eye infection has finally gone and I'm able to wear my contacts again. My eyes still get a little sore and red but they no longer hurt.

Unfortunately that's the only good thing that happened this week. The weather has gotten really cold, even enough to think about getting out the heater! Hope it warms up a little bit as its only about 15oC at the moment.

Another bad story, I had a fall on my scooter today. Some idiot pulled out of nowhere on Civic Boulevard. Luckily, as it was raining, i was driving slowly and when i came off my scooter i just took a light fall on my left side. Although the asshole drove off i was able to sort myself out quickly and sustained no injury to myself or the scooter, so I was lucky!

So a mixed week so far, hope the remainder of the week is better than the first!

No comments: