Friday 6 June 2008

Fading Away

Losing weight was something i had to try really hard to do. With determination and a lot of hard work i managed to shift a considerable amount of weight over the course of a year. Over the past couple of months I seemed to have lost 5 kg by doing nothing. Actually, I have no idea how I have managed to do it. A combination of no gym and by no means a healthy diet over this time should have resulted in a trend in the opposite direction. Ordinarily I wouldn't complain about this; however, when people start commenting that you look much thinner and not necessarily in a good way along with the fact that you look older, then this is by no means a good thing!

On top of this, having nightmares almost every night of someone trying to chase and kill you obviously has some meaning yet I can't for the life of me think what! The only explanation I have got for this is I am stressed out. About what exactly? I feel far from stressed. Yet thinking about what has gone on in the past two months, then maybe there is some weight to this argument. Changing cities, homes, jobs, and relationships all at the same time is probably not something any would suggest as a wise choice. I suppose i have just been occupied dealing with all this without really thinking about it. Now i am settled i suppose it's possible things have just caught up with me and only now affecting me.

This week has been terrible, i hope it passes soon and some sort of normality sets in.

No comments: